- Chassis code: XR10
- Engine: 2.4l 2TZ-FE (133hp) inline 4
- Transmission: 4-speed A46DE automatic
- Colour: blue?
- Wheel fitment: 5×114.3
I fancied a change and decided that a Japanese Import minivan costing £160 was too good a deal to pass up! Everyone laughed at me when I told them what I had, until they came for a ride that is. Then they realised that it was an awesome piece of kit!
I bought it to be a tow vehicle to take the MX5 to track days, but it quickly became my daily driver. That is until I road tripped it to Barcelona with some friends. When looking for log cabins, it unfortunately suffered catastrophic damage to the drivers side front wheel somewhere up in the Swiss alps and had to be recovered by the breakdown company. After providing me with a hire car to continue on my way, they informed me that they wouldn’t recover it back to the UK.
It’s remained in a recovery depot somewhere in France ever since. 🙁
Modifications (When car was forgotten)
Engine, Exhaust and Transmission:
Alloys, Brakes and Suspension:
- 17″ Lexus IS200 Alloys painted Kawasaki racing green
- Full Plasti-Dip respray in Team Defiant Colours
- Fly-eyed taillights
- Toyota Wind deflectors
Interior and In-Car Entertainment:
- 300w Fusion stereo amp
- 2×12″ Fusion Encounter Subs
- 2 5 1.4″ Fusion Encounter component speakers & tweeters
- 2x300w power inverters
- Pioneer AVH X2200BT head unit
- Rear mounted projector