- Chassis code: GWS191
- Engine: 3.5l 2GR-FSE (314hp) V6 Hybrid
- Transmission: 8-speed AA80E automatic CVT
- Colour: Silver
- Wheel fitment: 5×114.3
This was the first car I ever financed, therefore the most expensive car I’ve ever owned. After owning my LS400, I wanted something ultra luxury, and the finance company wouldn’t finance the LS460 that I wanted, so once again I knee-jerked and bought the first thing I found on Autotrader.
This car was fast, and comfy, and luxurious and I loved it! But it was far to big and heavy to take on track days and I started to get that race car itch, so I knew that this would have to go. When the finance company said I could return it and re-finance, I sent it back.
Modifications (When car was sold)
Engine, Exhaust and Transmission:
- Custom Stainless exhaust collector. (Downpipe to CAT)
Alloys, Brakes and Suspension:
- 17″ Mazda3 Sport alloys, powder coated in metallic Anthracite.
- (Stupid looking) Bullet wheel nuts.
- Factory window tints
Interior and In-Car Entertainment:
- Junction Produce neck cushions
- Front/Rear door curtains